The mission of Enrollment and Degree Management is to provide stewardship and promote collaborative partnerships to assure achievement of university strategic goals by attracting, enrolling, and graduating a highly qualified, talented and diverse student body while continually seeking opportunities for access and affordability for qualifying students regardless of family socioeconomic status and by promoting the overall effectiveness of the campus through our collective partnerships within the university.
- Identify, admit, enroll, retain, and graduate a diverse student body to assure attainment of university strategic academic and financial goals.
- Provide quality, efficient, and effective infrastructure support through responsive customer service and technology.
- Assure access through continuous assessment of financial aid awarding and university scholarship utilization.
- Promote collaborative partnerships across campus to assure success of our instructional mission from pre-college access to degree completion.
- Review and support degree program initiation, revision, and assessment of productivity and criticality to university mission.
Office of the Provost, Enrollment and Degree Management
North End Center, Suite 3500, Virginia Tech (0392)
300 Turner St. NW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-4623