The mission of Enrollment Management is to provide stewardship and promote collaborative partnerships to assure achievement of university strategic goals by attracting, enrolling, and graduating a highly qualified, talented and diverse student body while continually seeking opportunities for access and affordability for qualifying students regardless of family socioeconomic status and by promoting the overall effectiveness of the campus through our collective partnerships within the university.
- Identify, admit, enroll, retain, and graduate a diverse student body to assure attainment of university strategic academic and financial goals.
- Provide quality, efficient, and effective infrastructure support through responsive customer service and technology.
- Assure access through continuous assessment of financial aid awarding and university scholarship utilization.
- Promote collaborative partnerships across campus to assure success of our instructional mission from pre-college access to degree completion.
- Review and support degree program initiation, revision, and assessment of productivity and criticality to university mission.
In order to recruit, retain, and graduate a diverse student body, the Vice Provost for Enrollment Management oversees offices that contribute to that mission.
Each has separate functions, but through Enrollment Management and other campus partners, the offices work together to meet university enrollment goals.
College Access Collaborative
Aims to increase academic preparation, access and affordability for first-generation, low-income, underrepresented minorities (Black, Latino, and Native American), women and students from rural and inner city communities.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Helps undergraduate students and their families understand the value of a Virginia Tech education, and connects them to the resources they need to join Hokie Nation.
Research and Analysis
Provides data planning and analysis.
Summer and Winter Sessions
Offers opportunities to get ahead.
Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the recruitment, retention, and information needs of the university community.
University Scholarships and Financial Aid
Facilitates access to a Virginia Tech education through the timely and accurate administration of student financial assistance.